Originally both self-employed, Bronwyn and Mel met while working in conjunction together on projects offering different services and experience that complimented each other’s backgrounds and knowledge. A company was formed in 2006 and together they opened a beautiful boutique studio offering clients all the experience and knowledge required to drive a successful interior design company.
Bronwyn Turton & Mel Oliver established Turton/Oliver in 2006 offering clients all their experience and knowledge required to create relaxed spaces that are functional, practical, efficient enhancing the quality of the working and living environment. Their portfolio highlights regional, national and international clients. Qualified Interior Designer, Matt South joined the team in 2014 specialising in 3D Imaging.
"The key to great design is capturing the spirit of the client and the essence of the space."
- Residential + Commercial projects
- Project Management + Project Assistance
- Specifications of materials + colours for interior/exterior projects
- Spatial Planning
- Conceptual Design
- Suppliers of Furniture + Furnishings
- Bespoke cushions + Headboards + Bedware
- Extensive range of Fabrics + Wallpaper collections
- Design of Window Treatments + Custom Made Blinds + Shutters
- Project Manager of manufacturing + installation of furniture + window treatments
- 3D Rendering
- Custom Joinery
Please contact us to discuss further design requirements.
Our offices are based in the Hamilton CBD. Located in the South end, amongst many quality establishments with ample parking at the door. Tucked away on the River front our location is one of Hamilton’s best kept secrets.
We are open Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm.